Simply Sisters Retreat Center is a historic brick home with beautiful stained glass windows, was built in 1891 for the St. Benedict’s Sisters convent and is perfect for your Minnesota quilting/scrapbooking retreat, family reunions, showers, or tea parties.
• Up to 12 person occupancy
• Six private & three multi-bed bedrooms
(most having their own sink & mirror)
• Three full baths, one half bath
• Bed linens & towels are provided
• Spacious work area with 8’ tables & chairs
• Wi-Fi & Dish Network
• Cricut machine and printer
• Sitting room with TV & a cozy reading nook
• Fully-equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee & tea
• Piano & CD player
Also...enjoy shopping at Simply Sisters!
The bedrooms have been decorated with items for sale. Instructions are in the rooms on how to make a purchase. Enjoy!
Located in Richmond, MN, only 20 minutes West of St. Cloud
on State Hwy. 23. 1 1/2 hours NW of the Twin Cities.
• Six guests minimum or the equal dollar amount if fewer guests.
• 12 guests maximum
• Weekday stay: $40 per night per person, two night minimum.
• Friday - Sunday stay: $55 per person per night, two night minimum.
• Third night is $25 per person. Call for rates if needing to stay additional nights.
(All prices include tax.)
• $100 deposit is required to hold reservation; refundable one month
prior to arrival date.
• $100 damage deposit.
• Remaining payment is due two weeks prior to stay by check or cash.
• Check-in time is 10 a.m. - Check-out time is 3 p.m.
Contact us if you prefer to arrive earlier or stay later.
• No smoking or pets allowed.
If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us.
• Our kitchen is fully equipped and has a pantry of staples for your use.
• Catering services are available for any size of group. Please inquire about your
catering needs at the time of your reservation.
• Certified massage therapist for appoint. Must schedule 2 weeks prior to stay.
Other Area Attractions
• Speciality shops & fitness center
• Bowling alley & swimming beach
• Bike & snowmobile trails
• Golf courses & tennis court
A sister shares childhood memories & grown up dreams.